Friday, November 19, 2010

BIG Announcement: This Blog has Moved!!!

announcement

Hark!! What’s the fanfare all about?

The trumpets are announcing that Victor’s blog has moved to VictorFont.com!!! That’s right, my own domain!

You may have noticed I’ve been a little light with my writing lately. It’s taken several weeks to get the server up and all of my content transferred over. And that’s not all! I’ve also completely made over my family’s site: FontLife.com and got my wife’s blog site up and running at SusanFont.com. I’ve been a real busy beaver. Having my own server gives me much more creative freedom. I’ve already implemented a lot of new features on my blog and even created my own WordPress template. If you stick with me, you’ll see many more improvements and a few surprises in the months ahead. I’m planning two more sites. One is for mobile users, but more on that later.

I want to thank you all for the encouragement you’ve given me since I started writing seriously. Here are some interesting stats. Since January, when I started this blog, there have been 5,217 visitors to this site. October was the busiest month with 2,778 readers. The busiest day was Tuesday, October 5th when I posted the article about my favorite Android apps. That day there were 426 readers!

Your emails and comments are the greatest blessing of all. You’ve left 48 comments on my 80 posts. I can’t count the number of emails I’ve received. But even when I haven’t got something quite right, I am always thankful when someone steers me in the right direction. Feedback is a gift and none of this is possible without you.

So please remember to update your bookmarks. If you are a subscriber to this site, you information has already been transferred over. You don’t need to do anything. Once again the new address is http://www.victorfont.com. New multimedia posts will start showing up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment